Athletes have coaches, and so do athletic teams. No top athlete goes into competition without a coach, and no team makes it to the Olympics without one. At what level are you playing?
We work with your organization, helping the different groups in your company communicate more effectively, minimize wasted effort, and maximize your resources. Our clients experience a dramatic increase in employee engagement and productivity.
Mediocre leaders are born. Great leaders are made.
- Do you have leaders who are good, but have not made the jump to great?
- Do you have great leaders who could be fantastic?
- Would you like to dramatically increase team performance in your business?
- Are your teams revisiting decisions you thought were settled?
- When you ask a question, is silence the most common reply?
- Is your business expanding more rapidly than your pool of potential leaders?
- Are you seeing less teamwork and more silos?
- Do you dread giving performance reviews?
If you are tired of cookie-cutter approaches that never change anything and are willing to do the work necessary to achieve dramatic improvements in performance, then the Leadership Blueprint can help your organization.
- Initiate and maintain the High Performance Cycle
- Dramatically accelerate team performance and productivity
- Keep your team engaged and energized
- Make better, more effective decisions
- Reduce turnover and absenteeism
- Increase teamwork and break down silos
- Develop a deep bench of future leaders so that succession planning is never a crisis
The Leadership Blueprint utilizes the High Performance Cycle, a common element of successful leaders and teams across a variety of business settings. It is based on current psychological research and empirical observation of real leaders in real organizations. If your goal is to dramatically increase performance in your organization, the Leadership Blueprint can help you.
Leadership Blueprint Core Modules
The Leadership Blueprint consists of five core modules presented across two intensive days of training. Additional modules may be added according to your needs and desires.
- Making Connections: Building employee engagement and laying the foundation for effective motivation.
- Cutting to the chase: Defining objectives, developing strategy, and building the momentum of success.
- Practical motivation: Are you doing motivation to your team or with them? Learn the key techniques to generate powerful, internal motivation in your team.
- The genius of teams: Your team can make you smarter, and you can make your team smarter. The key is to unlock the inherent genius of your team.
- High performance leadership: Bring all the pieces together to activate the High Performance Cycle. Includes techniques for conducting effective performance reviews and inspiring your employees.
- Leading Change -- Making organizational change work for you
- Leading Innovation -- What does it take to create an innovative organization?
- Corralling the Wild Schedule -- Why your projects are behind schedule and how to fix it!
- Experiential Assessment -- One day to identify the strengths and weaknesses of your team. Eliminate corosive habits and uncover hidden strengths!
- Performance/Stress Management -- Make stress work for you, not against you.
- Leader/Team Coaching -- Individual coaching for the leader and team members
- Call With Questions -- Was there something you forgot to ask? An unexpected setback? You and designated members of your team may call Steve with questions for one month
- Quarterly booster -- Reviewing material and tackling the challenges you encountered during the preceeding quarter
- Emotion-Based Leadership: Using Employee Engagement to Drive Profits
- It's a Marathon: Seven Techniques for Increasing Motivation
- Organizational Culture and Innovation: A Two-Edged Sword
- Why Teams Fail
- Making Change Work
- Zen and the Art of Leadership: Succeeding by Knowing When, And How, to Not Care
- Engineering Psychology: Why Your Projects Are Behind Schedule and How to Get Them Back On Track
- Stalking the Elusive Leader: Using Emotions to Recruit Top Talent
- Relaxation to Rev Up and Rev Down
- Cartesian Splits and Chinese Splits: The Mental Skills To Succeed in Sport and Business
"Steve is a master at what he does."
Jeremy Paradis, Liberty Mutual Insurance
I had the pleasure of working with Steve on an intense disaster simulation in Washington,DC. The simulation was focused on pandemic flu and its impact on society. Hosted at George Washington University, participants had the opportunity to interact not only with those in the room but also those who were remote and, in some cases, mobile. This multimodal interaction had not been experienced by many in the room but the after action reports highlighted the visceral feel of the "game" and its impressive execution.
Steve's prowess as a gamemaster was on full display as he managed over 200 players in a cohesive manner. He maintained interest and involvement throughout the simulation with members of governmental agencies such as FEMA, DHS and NOAA and community leaders like the American Red Cross. Some of these folks can be difficult because of their familiarity with traditional "games." This cleverly crafted scenario left little room for their tried and true methods but even their objections worked into the game scenario.
Game mechanics were also well thought out and planned. People in the room were tied to their remote colleagues through messaging and on screen reporting on PDAs and PCs. There were daily newspapers and online journalists. Triggers for new events were natural extensions of the circumstances rather than forced entries and announcements.
For me it was an intense experience and one I will not soon forget. Being in a room full of community and religious leaders side by side with heads of government agencies was interesting enough. Watching them participate in a scenario which forced them into "real life" decisions with the benefit of witnessing the impact of those decisions was life altering.
Ronald Espinosa, President Duane David Associates
"I really enjoyed hearing you talk about organizational conflict. I have already used the insights gained from hearing you within my own client relationships. Thank you!"
Kay Corry Aubrey, Usability Resources Inc. Rolex is a name best known for classic timepieces that withstand the test of time but the replica rolex sale took a bit of a walk on the wild side with the introduction of a new version of the iconic Yacht-Master model. The latest rolex replica is a stunning rolex replica uk version that will be available in both 37mm and 40mm sizes. The case and matching safety clasp are crafted from Rolex replica sale patented Everose gold, an hublot replica made from gold, copper and platinum. In contrast to the shining Everose gold, the rest of the Yacht-Master wears basic black from the matte black dial to the rolex replica sale bracelet. Standing out from the black dial are a rolex replica watches ceramic insert with polished black numerals, luminous Chromalight-treated hands and hour markers.